Wednesday, October 18, 2017

NEWEST shoe style! the Euro shoe!

A new shoe style!  I had one single pair of Jean Jensen's fabulous euro shoes and wanted more.  The only way to acquire them was to make my own!   I sure do wish Jean was here to answer questions on how to make them.  They are diabolical little things and Jean had the best shortcuts!

I am taking orders for these shoes, which go nicely with both boys and girls outfits.  The cost is $30 per pair plus postage.  You can contact me via the email at the upper right corner of the page or on Facebook.

As usual, my photography skills are below par, but hopefully you get the idea!  Guess I should quit making shoes and take some photo classes (but I'd rather make shoes!)

you can choose the outer shoe color and the lining/laces color


Navy shoe with lime green lining and laces

navy shoe with light blue lining and laces

navy shoe with bright red lining and laces

navy shoe with dark red lining and laces (I find red really difficult to get an accurate pic of!)

dark red shoe with tan lining and laces (shoe is slightly darker red than this shows)

tan shoe with beige lining and laces

1 comment:

  1. I love your shoes and am so glad you are making Euro shoes!! Fab! Xx

    ReplyDelete