Monday, June 22, 2020

BIRKIES BUT SMALLER!

After a bit of fiddling around, I got a pattern made for TODDLER sized birkies!   Please note: these are for toddler sized Sasha dolls and do not fit baby sized Sasha dolls.  Their feet are not the same.    Each pair is $30 plus $4 postage in the US and typically $14.50 for most locations in Europe.  However, 4 pairs can be sent for the same price.  

To order, please email me at murphyinaz@yahoo.com      I will answer emails in the order they come in.  Some people use FB messenger, which is fine, but I go there second, after filling all emailed orders.  I have more than one pair of many colors.

Enjoy!
#1 yellow sold

#2 brown

#3 hot pink

#4 red smooth leather sold

#5 red suede

#6 aged black -very nice for old fashioned outfits 

#7 pale blue-slightly aquamarine 

#8 pale blue-slightly metallic -sold

#9 lime sold

#10 mustard yellow

#11 navy blue-sold


#12 bright pink-sold

#13 white

3 comments:

  1. These are brilliant Marti! I know someone here who would love a pair of birkies, neither a toddler, baby or Sasha, rather an 'honorary' Sasha so I am not letting her see this post that is for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh if only I had a toddler! They are adorable.

    ReplyDelete