Friday, December 15, 2017

And the WINNER is....

Mary Crawford!  Mary, please look at the styles of shoes and boots I make and decide what style you would like, plus the color, and email me.  (azsmockaholic2000@gmail.com)

Thanks to all who follow me!  Next year I plan to be a bit more active on the blog.  One thing I decided to do (based on inspiration from a knitting friend) is to develop a new pattern once a month.  It might be for an article of clothing or a new shoe style.  We need something new and fresh for our "kids," right?

Your ideas for items you'd like to see available are definitely welcome, so suggest away!

To all my Sasha family, Feliz Navidad, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy Hannukah, or whatever works for you and yours!

Sasha Hugs, Marti

2 comments:

  1. I am finally back in my doll room and found my tasselled boots in tan (Sasha size!), ready to be tried on tomorrow. Look forward to seeing the new styles <3

    ReplyDelete