Thursday, December 28, 2017

The Winner's Choice!

Hi everyone,

I hope your holiday was fantastic no matter what your celebration of choice!

Recently, I ran a little drawing for a free pair of shoes of any style for anyone who was a follower of the blog.  The winner, Mary Crawford, chose a pair of fringe boots.  I had never made them in blue and I really am happy with them.  This style seems to work best in suede, for some reason.

In the upcoming year, the plan is to post on here more frequently.  Lets hope I can keep that promise! One thing I want to do is develop a new pattern per month.   It's good to have goals!

2018 is bound to be great!

Blue suede BOOTS...eat your heart out, Elvis!

Audrey is a bit sad that the boots are leaving soon...

1 comment:

  1. Great boots, lucky Mary! All the best for your new goals. :)

    ReplyDelete