Saturday, July 20, 2019

And Now....for something completely New!

Hi, All,

I have decided to take a year off of taking orders for Sasha and her family's  clothes and shoes.

Why, you may wonder, and the reason is simply that I have a lot of ideas and techniques I want to try and never have time due to filling orders.  

I will still have items for sale from time to time and will use the format used by many makers of posting items for sale here on my blog on a first come/first served basis.

What about shoes?  I need a specific style/color!  From time to time I will post a notice that I am taking shoe orders and will then make them as requested.

It did take me awhile to come to this decision and as I said, I am trying it for a year, then reevaluating.  Time will tell if it works out.

Thanks to all my valued subscribers and customers, who have treated me so well for so long!


8 comments:

  1. An artist must have time to create!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well not so sure about the artist part but going to give it a try!

      Delete
  2. I agree with Gregor Daddies an artist ( and you are) does need time to create, there is nothing worse than having ideas rumbling round your head and no time to put them into reality ! So good luck, we'll look forward to seeing the results of this artistic sabbatical !
    And just when I was going to come after a couple of pairs of shoes.... but I'll make a diary note. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I like that...artistic sabbatical! That will be my new phrase!

      Delete
  3. Always good to take a bit of time off from orders and focus on what you want to do and create, otherwise things can become stale. Enjoy your 'own' time, and hopefully you will get lots of inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be fun, now I hope to
      Remember all the ideas I had floating around my brain!

      Delete
  4. I’m right there with you. You need time to create those wonderful ideas rolling around in your head. Good luck in your endeavors and I look forward to all the fantastic things to come.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marti can't wait to see what you come up with .

    ReplyDelete