Tuesday, May 26, 2020

BIRK-a-palooza!

Hi, all, 

I have made some birkies for the Sasha boys and girls.  I am offering them for sale for $30/pr plus $4 postage for up to 4 pr. in the US.  Postage to a lot of Europe is $14 but I can send 4 pr for that price.  

If you see something you'd like, just email me at murphyinaz@yahoo.com.  Don't use comments to buy because I may not see it and I will see emails first.  I do have 2-3 pr of some of these colors.   thanks, Marti

UPDATE:  These are all now sold.  I'll make some again soon and post here!!


#1 WHITE sold
#2 BLACK sold

#3 BROWN sold

#4 FOREST GREEN sold

#5 HOT PINK sold

#6 NAVY BLUE sold

#7 LIME GREEN sold

#8 PEACH sold


#10 PURPLE (has slight metallic sheen) sold

#11 RED sold

#12 PUMPKIN sold

#13 VERY DARK PURPLE sold

No comments:

Post a Comment